Holy Spirit High School
Performing Arts Center
ATLANTIC REGION'S GOT TALENT – RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please Read Carefully!
1. Age for contestants is 12 through adult. All performers whether solo or in a group must
meet the age requirement. In addition, there will be only 25 performers for the 2017 event. Please enter as soon as you can!
2. Performances may include singing, instrumental, comedy, magic and dance. Additional
forms of entertainment may be permitted upon approval by the Talent Committee. No lip
syncing, gymnastics or pyrotechnics will be allowed. No special effects other than lighting
will be provided so you must bring your own props if needed. Only instrumental
accompaniment will be allowed. No auto tune.
3. All registrations must be accompanied by a video or link to a site where a sample of the
actual performance can be viewed. Email the link to email@example.com If the video submission is not inclusive of the performance, it may be necessary to have live auditions.
4. If your act is approved you will be contacted to appear at a dress rehearsal. You will be provided with complete instructions including the time and location.
5. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $10 (per act, not performer) that must be
included with your form.
6. ALL registrations MUST BE RECEIVED BY DATE TBA . Please make payment via PayPal or mail check to:
Absecon Cultural Arts Alliance
P.S. Box 1692
Absecon, NJ 08201
7. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
All Proceeds Will Further the Mission of The Absecon Cultural Arts Alliance
Like us on Facebook!